Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed
chasing the very last train
Tuesday, March 24, 2009 || 8:48 PM
Alo!
The one-week holidays passed by so fast. -.-
School's okay so far. I really need to revise. But I'm so frigging lazy.
Mid Year Exams in 6 WEEKS (?!?! *insert panic here*)
Well, the panic hasn't sunk in that much. But I'm sure it will.
A new malay stall just opened in the canteen! After recess
John kept saying how nice the food at the stall was. Haha. Hm,
maybe I should try.
Something funny happened during malay class.
There was a bee, and the boys were.. scared? Cikgu Nur
said something about them being boys but scared
of the bee. Hahaha. At least they don't act brave.
Excited for Talentime finals tomorrow~
Just remembered there's the Maths worksheet I gotta do.
See ya!
2 weeks to David Archuleta!
Labels: countdown, last day of school, quiz, random