
I'm happy happy happy happy happy.
Why?
Cause TAF camp is
not compulsory for upper sec! YAY! -throws confetti-
But they're gonna do dragon-boating on the 2nd day! Tsk, oh well.
Gonna have Media Club camp during the holidays anyway..
Tuesday;English Week games at the atrium.
Pathetic since the computers were super slow.
Might as well have put the questions on paper. -.-
Wednesday;Got back Physics common test! Got higher than expected.
Probably cause Mr Sng is a lenient marker..
During assembly had the Pyramid game finals.
Was funny to watch! At least Victors did well in
something.
Today;TAF was brutal. Felt like my legs were gonna give up on me.
(Speaking of "give up", my earpiece died on me! So there's no
sound from both sides. Means, no music. This totally
screams "I NEED THAT NEW PHONE!")
Highlight of the day was during Maths lesson,
when Ms Sharifah started saying something positive
about every single one of us in class. Haha (:
wishiheardproperlywhatyousaid?I am completely and utterly clueless during POA and Chemistry! HELP?!