Hello..
Monday;Watched Race to Witch Mountain.

Overall, 6/10.
- Funny at some parts
- The action was okay
- Somewhat entertaining
- Draggy at some parts
- Plot is simple and predictable
It wasn't as good as I expected.
---
Media Club camp from Tuesday-Wednesday.
aka probably the last camp I'm gonna have as a Damaian.
Recap..
DAY ONE;The camp was optional so a pathetic bunch of people showed up.
Less than 50?
Separated into 4 groups.
Bangla Terrorists
(wth. LOL),M&Ms,Resilience and Solar Polar.
I was in the last one.
Brought our bags to the bunks.
What's the advantage to being in a cca that has mostly boys?The few girls get to dominate the classroom/shower room :D Heheh.
Went back to av theatre for ice-breaker games.
Played many stations of games; the water games were fun!
During the obstacle course had to find a sweet packet in the flour.
My whole face was white after that.
Bathed.
Had a hard time scrubbing off the dried flour from my specs. -.o
Dinner, after that watched a movie!
Quarantine.Horror movie, but not ghosts
(THANK GOD!)It's about a disease that turns people into blood sucking zombies.
and i was seriously freaked out like crap. Still am now.
Sheesh, this is the reason why I hardly watch horror movies in the first place.
NIGHTWALK!
Me and Yuyu were stationed in the music room. I loved the
nightwalk, because for the first time I got to scare people! Which was awesome :D
HAHA. But I don't think most of the boys were scared anyway.
Supper, lights off.
Not a good night since I couldn't fall asleep even though I was tired.
In the end I did sleep but total at most around 2 hours.
DAY TWO;Woke up, head to the hall for morning exercise.
Breakfast was good. While the rest had
training i had about a good hour worth of sleep.
Cheering competition against other groups. My group's cheer
was easy as we just substitute Super Sonic with Solar Polar. Haha.
But didn't get to cheer cause followed Yuyu to the toilet.
Amazing race.
Was stationed near the atrium with Radhiah.
Back to av theatre. Area cleaning, my group got the canteen which
wasn't so bad. Overall Solar Polar got the most points and won :D
Debrief, reflection, and headed home. Overall, had a good time! (:
What is happening to you?