dreaming of somewhere far away


Dian.



Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed

if tomorrow was too late
Tuesday, April 21, 2009 || 9:24 PM

(HELLO! Bought a new keyboard :D)

Was reading this interview that David had and this question struck me.
Not that it's in any relation whatsoever to me.

Q: Tell us about your first love?
David: Well, during school time I was always afraid, because I was always like ‘oh, I’m not old enough to worry about that’ and I still feel like I’m still young. I’m always afraid of having feelings for someone in the wrong way because you always see these teenage heartaches and its so annoying to me. Because it’s like ‘oh they were my life, now I can’t live without them’. You’re 16, get over it. You’re still in school. You probably don’t even know a lot of things in life, how would you know what love is? That’s what I always wondered, that’s why I still feel like I’m waiting for the right time. I don’t want to get caught up with it quite yet. I’m sure that I’ll know when I meet the right person because I think there’ll be a different feeling about them. Right now, there’s so much going on, I don’t want to focus on things that I shouldn’t be worried about yet at a young age.

What he said, it IS true, isn't it? Puts things into perspective.

-----

Sorry for the boring short updates. Hopefully after Mid Year there will be more interesting posts!
SEE YA.

Labels: ,