dreaming of somewhere far away


Dian.



Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed

let the rhythm take you over
Wednesday, April 15, 2009 || 8:04 PM

I completely forgot, David was on Okto Live last night! -.-
But thank you Youtube!
(:



I realised I've not blogged for many days. Doesn't feel like it.
Anyway, yesterday afternoon, met up with Rafidah, Yuyu and her relatives,
Beta and Ko Ko Win. Beta really looks like Nazarul from Revalina! Haha.

Walked around the new mall, Tampines 1! Tampines finally has a Mr Bean shop!
Woohoo xD And the mall is cool! It has everything! Except for a cinema, I think.

Ko Ko Win gave me a present that he bought, it's a photoframe?
If I'm not wrong. Very kind of him! (:

Bla bla, lazy to elaborate. Go to Phyd's blog for pics/details :D

---

Overall for today:

Irritated cause I studied and chem test was postponed.
And I think I did badly for malay oral.

Labels: , , ,