dreaming of somewhere far away


Dian.



Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed

the musical boy wonder
Saturday, April 25, 2009 || 12:55 PM


Ah, such a waste that David was still sick during his AI performance.
(BTW, I MISS 7 APRIL 2009!)
I loved it nonetheless :D



Yesterday;
Napfa test 2.4km run and 5 stations. Failed 2.4. Oh well, what can you do right.
But the re-run's in a few weeks since PE is on Friday and there's exams.
Means there's time to train. Must pass the second time round. For the 5 stations,
passed all except for the stupid standing broad jump, which I've never passed.
Body ache. -.- That's over with, now to focus on exams.

And that Filipino ice cream song commercial on Nickelodeon is
the most irritating song in the world!

I've yet to start revising. Gotta hit the books sooner or later.
I think I know what about me that I least like: My laziness.
Can you believe, Mid Year's coming so soon. Time passes by in a flash.
Just few months to O's. Eeek.

Labels: , ,