dreaming of somewhere far away


Dian.



Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed

staring at the moon tonight
Wednesday, April 8, 2009 || 9:01 PM

[Long, picture-filled post up ahead!]
[Credits to PHYD for taking some of the photos here! :)]

7 April in school handbook solely dedicated for David :D



Met Rafidah at around 3.30 and headed to Iluma.



This was the long queue lining up at around 4pm I think.
And this was just the first group.



While waiting..



Inside Iluma!





After a loooong period of waiting, David finally came out!
Looking extremely cute, by the way. (insert massive high-pitched screams here)

He performed Touch My Hand first, after that A Little Too Not
Over You, A Thousand Miles, and lastly, Crush. And, of course,
his performances were AWESOME! :D









After that David went off to rest, and came back after a while
to start signing the albums!







I was nearer to the front so got mine signed quite early. Wanted to say
something to him but I was too excited! It came out as something like a squeak,
and he LAUGHED! OMG SO CUTE! LOL. :D

And we got to shake his hand! :D That's like, once in a lifetime or something!
EEEEEK~ "I'll never wash this hand again.." Haha.

Pictures in the toilet~







Pictures from a higher floor. Look at the number of people!





Scanned my autographed album! It's now my desktop background :D






David's shoutout to Singapore! :D

Had a fantastic, amazing, outstanding time yesterday, words can't express how great it was.
Considering also how many ":D" there are in this post. Heheh.
Oh and, thanks so much for accompanying me, Phyd! Appreciate it! :D

Aww man, I miss David! HAHA. Come back soon!

And it's official.
7 APRIL 2009 is definitely one of the best days of the year so far!

Labels: , ,