Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed
every time i leave my heart turns grey
Friday, May 15, 2009 || 6:24 PM
"Predicted by many to make the Top 2, the church music director from Milwaukee said when the show’s host Ryan Seacrest announced that Kris Allen was safe, he knew he wasn’t."
Very sad episode yesterday. But then you don't have to win AI to succeed in the music industry. Go Gokey~ :D
---
Last day of exams.
Maths Paper 2. ARGH. This paper was #$^*#@$#$^ing HARD! I can't believe Ms Sharifah expects us to pass this one. -.- Ah, I think I'm a goner for Maths. Just when I thought I would for the first time pass Maths during Mid Year..
MT Listening Compre. Nothing much, do-able. More like listenable. Is there such a word?
All that aside. Literally, for now anyway! Because
EXAMS ARE OVER!
Woohooooooooo :D
---
3 weeks with long weekends in a row. Boring -.-
ialreadymissyou
Labels: exams, quote