dreaming of somewhere far away


Dian.



Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed

still is a possibility
Friday, May 1, 2009 || 8:26 AM

My thoughts on yesterday's American Idol episode.

Adam was asked to pick a group; with Allison/Danny, or Matt/Kris. And he said "Based on last night..." then he joined Allison/Danny. What the? He could've sat down like David did last year! (click HERE to watch that)

He obviously joined that group because he felt so confident that he was safe. No offence, I laughed when I found out he was in the bottom 3. But then, the American Idol people surely rigged the votes or something. Many people don't want to watch the show anymore because they are CERTAIN Adam's gonna win. So they just wanted to add drama. -.- Shows that you never know what goes on with the votes.

I do think Adam's gonna win, that's obvious. But still rooting for Danny Gokey! :D

Haha okay I can't believe you bothered to read till here.
Have a good long weekend!

Labels: , ,