Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed
when i'm much too far away
Wednesday, May 13, 2009 || 5:05 PM
HELLO! Why is Restaurant City so addictive?! :P
Oh oh I just remembered about a joke I heard on the radio.
Farmer A sells vegetables. Farmer B sells fruits.
What does Farmer C sell?
......
MEDICINE!
Get it get it?! Farmer C? PHARMACY? BAHAHAHAHA!
Yes, I know it's lame but I never heard the joke before until that time! LOL.
Haha okay. Moving on.
Science MCQ. Didn't really study much for it and forgot some formulas. But overall, it was.. okay? F&N. Erm, I think this is the first time that I really feel like there's a possibility that I might fail an F&N exam paper. A few parts that I really studied, didn't come out! Gr.
American Idol today!
I'm still rooting for Danny, but now it doesn't really matter to me whether it's Kris or Danny who makes it to the Final 2. I just hope either of them can win! :D
Byeeeee~
Labels: exams, random