dreaming of somewhere far away


Dian.



Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed

you are my destiny
Tuesday, May 19, 2009 || 7:39 PM



I reaaaaaally wanna watch Slumdog Millionaire!

Borrowed books from the library. Can't use the new ez-link card, so had to borrow at the counter. The person there told me to bring my library card. The thing is, I think I lost my library card years ago. LOL. But it's good to read something other than notes/textbook for once. Haha.

Visited my grandmother who's sick. Get well soon Nek ! (:

School. Maths first period, Ms Sharifah started talking about how disappointed she is in our results. I think it's only because the other classes did better. My papers were filled with careless mistakes, urgh. Still passed overall (!). For F&N, 63 for paper. Surprised that I got A for overall though. Failed Physics by a few marks, pretty much expected.

Went to the D&I lab for the Mindchamps workshop. The first hour or so was okay, the trainers were very funny. But after the break it got a bit boring and draggy. They should've let us pick our own groups and not mix 4 classes, I guess.

I had this feeling that either one of the Australian trainers would pronounce my name as "die-anne". And I was right. Haha.

Okay see ya. hahaD&Ihaha

Labels: