Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed
for the entire human race
Saturday, June 27, 2009 || 10:08 PM
Was Google-ing and recently found this cool website:
F*MYLIFEPeople share unfortunate stuff that happened to them on that day and end with "FML". Thought I'd share some.
"Today, I decided to make pancakes from scratch. I poured the batter in my Perfect Pancake pan. Then I told my brother who was watching, "This is so easy. Just watch." I burned 15 pancakes, including the one I dropped on the burner, which lit on fire, causing the alarm to go off. FML"--
"Today, I went to a yard sale and found a cute plush duck. I sent a pic of it to my friend with the message "Jackpot!" I guess she didn't see the pic because she called me up all excited, thinking my boyfriend of 6 years finally proposed to me. "No, I said, I just found a big duck for $1." FML"
--
"Today, was my first day back at work since my wife got breast cancer. I come in and see some people with pink slips and frowns. When I get to my desk I find a pink slip, I go up to my boss and start to curse him out for firing me. Only to find out my pink slip was a fundraiser for my wife. FML"--
"Today, while at football practice, my teammates and I were on water break. At the bus barn next to the field, a good-looking girl was washing a bus. Some of the guys started to yell pick-up lines at her from 50 yards away, and pretty soon I chime in. She turns around. It was my younger sister. FML"
--
"Today, I was in a public restroom when the girl in the stall next to me started asking me how I was doing. Thinking it was weird but not wanting to be rude, I answered her questions. Halfway though our conversation she said: 'Hold on, the girl in the stall next to me thinks I'm talking to her.' FML"---
Hahahaha. It makes you realise that the next time something embarrassing happens to you, there are other people who have it way worse.
P.S. School in 2 days!?!
no message could've been any clearer.
Labels: random