Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed
in time we'll find this was no surprise
Monday, June 29, 2009 || 8:08 PM
"I'm not upset that you lied to me. I'm upset that from now on, I can't trust you."
I need to restrain myself from these foods; chicken (ohh man!), corn, peanuts, sesame seeds, buckwheat and wheat because for my blood type, it increases the likelihood of losing weight. Now I just need someone to help me do that.
Anyway! Monday: first day of school. I was at the canteen stall and said "raspberry tea bottle" with full confidence. But it's actually blueberry tea. :P And the very upsetting thing is that there's not gonna be a prom! Argh. Nobody's gonna go for the 15th anniversary thing anyway! $40 is a rip-off -.-
School today was boring. Ms Sharifah didn't come so had free periods.
Saya akan menduduki peperiksaan lisan peringkat O pada hari Jumaat ini. Saya berasa amat gelisah dan masih memerlukan lebih latihan untuk meningkatkan kelancaran saya berbual dalam Bahasa Melayu dengan spontan mengikuti sebuah topik yang diberikan.
Uh, is that even right? o.O Hope everything goes smoothly on that day.
Video of an American guy who speaks fluent Singlish. And yes, that IS his real voice. Way cool!