dreaming of somewhere far away


Dian.



Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed

take it all away
Tuesday, June 16, 2009 || 9:49 PM

Just realised I have a 12-days overdue library book.

Helloooo! Sorry for MIA-ing for the past few days.

On Tuesday, had F&N practical. The dishes turned out.. okay? Could've done better though, I guess. The washing up took forever! Went home irritated and very tired. :P Thursday, had farewell party for Mrs Tjan. Ate, took pictures, then the class sat in a circle and said things that describe her. I'll miss her a lot! Damai has lost one of the best teachers I think anyone has ever met.

I was waiting for my bus. Then an elderly lady was beside me, suddenly she started talking to me.

Our conversation:

Her: I thought it's school holiday? One month, am I right?
Me: Oh, yeah. But have to go back to school..
Her: I see.. -pause- What level are you?
Me: Sec four.
Her: Ah.. got boyfriend or not?
Me: No, no.
Her: Good. You have to be smart up here -points to the head-
These boys.. -shakes head- cannot let them control you. You know what is happening in Ang Mo Kio? Primary school one you know, (i think won't type that here)
Me: Oh.
Her: Ya. So must be careful!


Then my bus came. Didn't really know what to say so I just smiled and nodded. Haha. This happens randomly a lot to other students doesn't it? Weird though. Anyway, met up with Phyd and Yuyu and went to Han River. Saw the bill and almost died -.- Never mind, this is only once every... well, a long period of time. And it was worth it, ate a lot.

Will post all the pictures for past events some other time. Haven't gotten the photos from Phyd.

---

Don't know why but I felt extra sleepy today. So tired during F&N. Kept yawning during tuition too. Goodnight! (:

Labels: ,