Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed
we were one so strong
Sunday, June 14, 2009 || 6:48 PM
HELLOOOOOOOOOO!
Changed my blogskin again to a used-to-be blogskin. The previous one, to me, no fonts went well with it at all -.- This morning, did some spring cleaning in the house. And tried to cook one of the dishes for F&N practical today, and it tasted great. Not that it matters, it's the look of the dish that does. Hope all the dishes will look okay on that day.
Have to complete development, decision making and time plan, I'm only halfway? As for homework assignments, only finished most of Maths. I only did Maths because of tuition. Procrastination and laziness lead to my downfall! Okay what only~ Totally not feeling the joy of holidays whatsoever. I think I should've made more of the holidays the past many years.
The Heineken commerical, where the girls scream because of the clothes, and the guys because of the beer? LOL, funny stuff. Well, what's funny are the guys' faces.
I missed the first 15 minutes of Memoirs of a Geisha! Gotta go.
Labels: hols, random, school