Finally caught
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince today with sis!
-ve: - What I thought was one of the best dialogues and also scenes from the book, were not in the movie! A little disappointed.
- What's with the last part? Ron had totally no lines!
+ve:- Very nice effects
- Funny scenes/jokes
- Great acting
- Enjoyable to watch
(I LOVED RON)- Much better than OOTP
I loved it a lot!
8.5/10I think you'd get what I'm saying if you watched it. Go watch, you know you want to!
Anyway, unluckily enough for us, the people watching with us in the theatre were so blah. Right when the movie ended this
mat said
"Boring seh!" loudly. Urgh, bugger -.- I mean, yeah, this movie was a little slow-paced and I know everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but it irritated me.
Have homework to complete. Goodnight!