dreaming of somewhere far away


Dian.



Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed

in a game of twister
Sunday, July 26, 2009 || 8:32 PM

Yesterday, watched Harry Potter with Phyd, Yuyu, and her uncle, Haikal. The movie was just as good as the first time. Won-won! :D And I still can't get over the scene about the shoelace. Harry cannot tie his own shoelace is it? Hahaha.

There were many more people everywhere since yesterday was also the NDP preview. Heard and saw a bit of the fireworks. Reached home at around 10. Yeah, of course ah, something like that could only ever happen to you right? Argh.

Today went to Tanjong Katong Complex with my mum, siblings and grandmother. Wanted to buy grey baju kurung (fam's going grey this year) but sadly I couldn't find one that I liked, or in my size. /:



Monday: School ends at 5.30 pm.
Tuesday: School ends at 5 pm.
Wednesday: School ends at 6 pm.
Thursday: School ends at 5 pm.

There's also TAF and 3 tests this week. Because of all that, I'm feeling absolutely peachy. -grits teeth- I hope it's all gonna be worth it and I'd get the A.

Anyway, my sister's school has made it official that school will end at 9PM for 2nd years' on certain days. Crazy. Might wanna think twice about considering TPJC.

Have to continue with the 10 entries for CME. I'm still here:



Now if only I can think of what to write.. Bye!

Labels: , ,