dreaming of somewhere far away


Dian.



Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed

no more shades of gray
Sunday, August 16, 2009 || 3:04 PM

I'm getting bored of the games on Facebook. Thought that I'd spend less time on the computer then. But the thing is, I came across a game from another website that I'm currently addicted to! Bunnibunni.com Omg, now when I'm actually posting the site, it sounds so lame. LOL.

I'm not used to seeing the new blog skin everytime I go to my blog. Anyway, I was thinking.. have you ever felt like you know you dreamt of something nice, but when you wake up, you've already forgotten a few parts of it and keep trying to remember.. but you can't? And it makes you feel bummed? I haven't felt that in a while. But you know what would be cool? A machine that plays back all your dreams for you to see.

This week: The release of O level MT results and English O level oral. Am I nervous? Hm, I will probably be on the day itself. I shall end this post with a picture:



...
Smiling yet? :)

Labels: , ,