dreaming of somewhere far away


Dian.



Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed

can't stop the bleeding
Friday, September 25, 2009 || 3:34 PM

Sorry I'm fickle-minded. Which explains the constant change in blogskins /:

Good news: For Prelims, I didn't fail any subject.
Not so good news: I didn't get any As.

I LOVE PHYSICS AND I LOVE CHEMISTRY. And I shall continue loving you until after O's. So love me back plz and stop being my worst subject. Kthx.

Pictures from Rosh's birthday!





The board Phyd and I made for her!



US :D Thank you to Rosh's uncle for taking this photo!

I'll get around to posting the Hari Raya photos soon. Hopefully.

---

Idris! Hope you don't mind, I got this picture from your Facebook profile! Hahah.



HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY IDRIS!
My Bursary and Survivor-watching buddy is sixteen already ahhh~ Hahaha! Thanks for being a good friend and may you have success in everything that you do in the future! P.S. Go out together end of this year okay, with my friends and your friends? Heh. Okay take care! :D

Labels: ,