dreaming of somewhere far away


Dian.



Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed

some things you can't explain
Saturday, September 5, 2009 || 7:44 PM

This is so FTW!
"Today, I was at an amusement park. I saw a guy that looked faintly like Robert Pattinson. Two girls screamed, "Edward!" And asked to take pictures with him. He politely declined. I said, "Cedric Diggory lives!" He high fived me and offered to take a picture with me. I win. MLIA"

---

Prelims...

English Paper 1: I hope I didn't write out of point. Social Studies: Saw the SEQ questions and the first thing I thought of was "Aww crap." Focused more on Venice, which didn't even come out. -.- That was depressing and frustrating. Oh well. English Paper 2 & Geography: So-so. Maths Paper 2 & Chemistry: Ugh. 'Nuff said.

I shall end with:



Nolan Gerard Funk!!! :D

Labels: