dreaming of somewhere far away


Dian.



Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed

something bout our future love
Monday, September 21, 2009 || 10:40 PM

Firstly, I would like to wish a special somebody a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!



Happy sweet sixteen Rosh/Yuyu!

This girl up there has been a great friend to me! All the best in everything you do! :D May your wishes come true~

Me and Phyd went to Rosh's house today, her mum cooked lunch for us, which was niceee! Then we gave her the board we made, and my present/Phyd's video. Glad that she loves it!

She's extremely scared of lizards, and her maid put a REAL dead lizard in the birthday card as a prank, so she shouted and shouted and her maid just laughed! Tsk, evilevil! Hahaha. Feel sorry for Rosh! Then had to rush off because had to go to an open house.

No pictures from today cos it's all in my digicam which my sis brought to the Il Divo concert.

----

Okay I'm overdue in blogging about this! Last Thursday, went out with classmates + Sufian and Raeesah to celebrate Amirah's birthday! Break fast at Marina Square where we surprised her then went to Esplanade area. I don't have the group photos!





Thinking of who, Rosh..? xD



The Esplanade toilet is nice! Kind of grand.



Will post all the other pictures if I get them! :D

P.S. I feel unwilling to go to school tomorrow. Blah.

Labels: , ,