dreaming of somewhere far away


Dian.



Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed

i'm not moving
Friday, January 1, 2010 || 1:57 PM

Happy 350th post!

On Wednesday, went to Swensen's with family to celebrate bro's birthday!

That night went to Idris' school concert at Singapore Conference
Hall with Rosh and Phyd. The concert was great, especially the Pirates of
the Caribbean song and the last part! :D

I got a job! Should've thought to search at E!hub in the first place lah haha.
Well, at least I got one in the end! :) I'm workin at Fig&Olive!

What happened in 2009?

Probably more things happened, but these are those I blogged about.

January
1st day of school. New teachers.
Sec 1 campfire night.
CNY celebrations.

February
Class photo taking.
Valentine's Day.

March
Ms Sharifah said something positive about each of us.
Visit to Old Folk's Home.
Got a new phone.
Media Club camp (last camp in Damai).
Earth Hour "60" formation.
Earth Hour event.

April
Sports Day, won bronze medal.
David Archuleta performance and autograph session :D
First time at Tampines 1, met Rosh's relatives
Mid Year Exams

May
Mid Year Exams
David Archuleta Day
Mother's Day
Mindchamps workshop
Use-Your-Hands campaign

June
Malay O level paper
Grandmother's birthday
F&N practical

July
Harry Potter and the HBP
Phyd's birthday

August
1st year anniversary of Crush by David Archuleta
National Day
Sister's birthday
Start of fasting month

September
Teacher's Day
090909
Hari Raya
Break fast/birthday celebration with classmates
Rosh's birthday
Idris' birthday

October
-O LEVEL HIATUS-

November
End of O levels
Movie/orchard outings with Phyd and Rosh
Class gathering at Swensens
A lot of job-hunting
My sweet sixteenth birthday :)
Mum's birthday

December
Dad's birthday
More job-hunting
Start of fitness programme at KK
Christmas
David A's birthday
Bro's birthday
Got a job

Hello, 2010! I'm pumped and ready for ya.

Labels: