dreaming of somewhere far away


Dian.



Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed

just to make it through
Saturday, January 2, 2010 || 11:10 AM


I've compiled a list of things that I would like to accomplish in 2010,
kinda based on a website HERE but I've toned it down to 85 things in a year instead!

Here are 10 of them:
6. Go on a holiday with family.
11. Go without any chocolate or ice cream for a month (0/30)
24. Swim for 4 laps without stopping
28. Do my chores without being told 40 times (0/40)
38. Pass all the subjects for O levels
42. Learn a new sport
53. Attend a midnight showing of a movie, 3 times (0/3)
60. Watch a movie for each letter of the alphabet. (0/26)
68. Learn and make 10 origami animals (0/10)
77. Say yes to everything for a whole day

Wish me luck guys! :D I'll post my progress every other day.

Labels: