Helloooo. Didn't realise it's been more than a week since I last updated!
Been busy with work and I've been hooked on the PS2 lately! Hahah.
Work has been okay so far, except for the fact I kept almost dropping or
dropping stuff. Luckily none were made of glass! Oh and the food is awesome!
Thursday;Phyd treated Rosh and I for lunch at Kampung Chai Chee restaurant!
Very good meal, thanks again Phyd :D After that we went to Rosh's
house! Talked and laughed. Great day overall!
Finally bought a
purple theKube player today, I got the last purple one in
the store! Well I was supposed to buy with my work money but I can't wait
till the end of the month for my pay (I've gone weeks without music when
I'm on-the-go *screams*), so I owe my mum!
Results tomorrow.
I'VENEVERBEENSOSCAREDINMYLIFEOMG85 Things-To-Do List Progress
Completed:
76. Go without sarcasm for a full day
33. Work: Learn the look and names of at least 5 dishes (5/5)