Hello. Am watching the 4th episode of Glee and
Singapore is mentioned! Heh, cool.
On Sunday, Rosh treated Phyd and I to lunch at her workplace,
BBQ Chicken! We've not gone out together in almost a month so
it's great that there's finally a time when all of us are free!
Thanks again Rosh! :D
Well, the free time was only for a while cause I had to go to
work after that. Very convenient as it's only 2 shops away.
Mostly I get the task of standing in front of the restaurant,
trying to convince people to eat there. And while doing
so, what do I find out?
- Apparently, people are sooo interested in knowing whether
the food on display is real or not. What a difference knowing
that can make to their lives -.-
- People get lost a lot around the area. I keep getting
asked where (insert name of places here) is.
- I stare at the same boards everyday from the other shops that I
can memorize what they say. Like I can tell you that this certain
contact lenses is priced at one box at $84 and 2 boxes at $150.
(Should have gotten this job earlier, and placed
Humanities notes on the walls)
- I notice that the same employees from other places go to the toilet every
30 minutes which makes me think that they probably have a
small bladder, or want to use the handphone or something
(To tell you the truth, I'm guilty for the latter, but not so often!)
Eh, is it me or do the words on the bullet points
seem to move to the right a little? Anyway, I've updated ;)