dreaming of somewhere far away


Dian.



Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed

i think i'll try defying gravity
Sunday, April 4, 2010 || 9:30 PM



One of my favourite songs from Glee!

----

I haven't been on Blogger in so long that it
disappeared from my most visited website list!

Friday was my last day at work (!!!), before that went to eat at
Rosh's workplace with her! :D And it's the day which my
workplace was the most crowded.. Chaotic!

It's ironic how I really wanted a job in the first place,
and now I've quit and I'm so happy about it. Just waking
up thinking "I have work later..." is not really a good
feeling. Only the money is! Oops x)

Today, went out with Phyd! :D Ate at my workplace,
after that watched When In Rome!



7.5/10
It's good but too short, and I expected more from it I guess.

Went to the Popular clearance sale but there's no good
books left! Ah, disappointed. I didn't buy anything but
Phyd bought a cookbook for her mum!

Now I have loads of free time to just chill at home!
Have movies to watch, shows to see, video games to
play and books to read! Wootwoot :)

Labels: , , ,