Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed
as soon as you disappear
Friday, October 22, 2010 || 6:15 PM
Hello! I've been wanting to use this picture since forever but never had the chance since it was the holidays. But now I can! Haha.

The first week of school was good. Mainly because it ended early a lot. Tutorials cancelled, or teachers released us early!
There's one or two modules which I don't think I'll like. Then again, last semester I scored the best for the module that I disliked the most. Go figure. Maybe I should dislike everything...
And there's 4 exams zzz -.-
-----
I hardly buy Teens magazine because it's mostly filled with Korean stuff I don't care about, but for the November issue, there's 2 different covers: Daniel Radcliffe and a K-pop band. I had to get the K-pop band one because of the David A poster! :D
The annoying thing is, I also bought the one with DR on the cover but there wasn't even an article related to Harry Potter! Just a synopsis of the movie, and saying to look out for the Dec issue. WTF. Wasted 3 bucks!
Hah anyway, have a good weekend people!
Labels: random, school