dreaming of somewhere far away


Dian.



Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed

the world outside is a big machine
Friday, November 5, 2010 || 7:22 PM


@spinorbinmusic was giving out David A albums to 3 fans, randomly picked from everyone who tweeted about it, so I did too, for fun. But imagine the shock I had when I saw this:



I actually won one! :) I've never actually won anything from giveaways or whatever so it was kind of a big deal for me!

It came in the mail:



Honestly, first thing I thought when I opened the package: "Oooh, bubblewrap!" Haha.






Oh oh,

DAVID'S COMING TO SINGAPORE AGAIN!!! :D

Even if it's not a full concert and I cannot go for the showcase (private event only for those who bought a phone), there'll be an autograph session! I hope he's gonna sing something, like last year! Can't wait ♥

Labels: