dreaming of somewhere far away


Dian.



Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed

easy come easy go
Friday, January 7, 2011 || 12:22 PM

Went to school for a lecture on Monday which I barely listened to.
Planned to go for a picnic at Marina Barrage with Judith, Geraldine, Cherlynn and Darilene!

IT STARTED TO RAIN HEAVILY -.-
The food we bought (mcdonalds from school, cheaper) became soggy and cold. And the shuttle bus from the station took really long to reach.

But had an awesome time spent there! Ate then played a lot of games. I still laugh whenever I think about it :D





Anyway, Gerry gave me an extremely belated birthday present. Haha thanks, Gerry! :D







The cat's so cute!

Speaking of cats...



AWW! I think my cat's favourite spot is my brother's bed.

Labels: , ,