dreaming of somewhere far away


Dian.



Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed

it's two for the lie that you denied
Wednesday, January 26, 2011 || 5:04 PM

Really free today so I thought of searching for instructions on how to make a GIF.

Photobucket

TA-DAH! My very first GIF created using ImageReady!

Hmm it looks okay on FF but lags on IE for me, dunno about other browsers.

Could only use videos with a particular compatible format so I used the best I could find in the computer right now, the Book 3 Avatar The Last Airbender trailer. (Watching it made me realize how much I miss the show. Shall re-watch all the episodes after exams!)

Yay I'm happy with how it turned out. It's easier to make one than I thought :D

Been staring at the computer screen for hours and my eyes are starting to hurt,
gonna go lie down now. And it's raining ♥

Labels: , ,