dreaming of somewhere far away


Dian.



Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed

a fragile flame aged is misery
Sunday, January 30, 2011 || 11:05 AM

Spent half of my Saturday at Yishun to re-shoot scenes and edit video for Storyboarding. In total, spent around a day and a half just to get the whole thing done. If my group members and I don't get a good grade I'll be pissed. And it's just a 2-minute video. I salute movie editors!

*Mini rant about my horrible Monday morning*

Okay, it was raining very heavily. And I had to be a smartass and wear sneakers because I thought if I wore slippers, I would slip and fall. Also, I wore my loose jeans so they kept slipping down and touching the floor so they got wet too. Many puddles on the ground which I had no choice but to step on and I got soaked everywhere and the water went into my shoes. My feet were all pruny when I finally got home to take my shoes off. Wanted to join the 72 bus queue and it was damn long. The bus just had to come late on that day and instead of taking the usual 1 hour, it was maybe 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Class was at 9am. Reached school at 9.40. Ugh so pissed it's like one thing after another went wrong.

*End*
The only good thing that happened that day is that school ended early.

Tuesday; got back Finance test. And I actually passed!!! Freaked out at first, after that I realized it's only a test.

Then I saw the exam paper from last year and I was like



Because I hadn't revised anything at all and I didn't know how to do it.


Anyway, I'm a happy girl cos of the
very long weekend! :D
Shall be productive during this weekend and start studying. Maybe.

Labels: , , ,