dreaming of somewhere far away


Dian.



Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed

it's bigger than your imagination
Saturday, February 12, 2011 || 10:20 AM




Watched the latest The Vampire Diaries episode just now and this song played near the end. I love it! Discovered many new songs because of this show, and Cherlynn sharing them with me :D

------------------

Study break's here!

Yesterday, had the presentation for the last ICA of the semester (and year 1, actually) and it went great. ChrisP really liked my group's report. But I feel bad because I don't feel like I contributed much at all. Nvm nvm. The positive part; NO MORE ICAs for around 2 months and no need to tolerate groupmates that make you want to bang your head against the wall.

Printed out all notes for PMM and PSM at school. I was feeling very motivated at night and tweeted "I shall try to memorise at least 3 chapters of PMM by tonight. LET'S DO THIS!" Buuuut I think you'd laugh now because I ended up only finishing 1 chapter and slept.









Fail at trying to be artsy while taking these photos. Hahaha!

I should be positive because the notes aren't THAT thick. Better get to studying for real. Wish me luck people xoxo

Labels: , , ,