JAKARTA TRIP PART 3DAY 3Went to the city, walked around the mall. Had beefball noodles for lunch.
Many different types of beefballs, and they were huge! They're filled with egg, cheese, tofu and the list goes on. Get to pick as much as we want then pay for it. The cheese one was the tastiest :D
Here comes a bunch of pointless shots because there was nothing much to take of on this day LOL
Camwhored for a while
I iz a millionaire! ... in rupiahs.
My brother's shirt which I love, it's funny!They had a Wii as well so bro and I played Super Mario. Had some good laughs, probably because I sucked at it. Hahaha. I also played Cooking Mama which was so fun!

Pizza Hut! Different flavours than in Singapore, this one had pepperoni, beef, and potatoes on a mayonnaise base -drools-

Brownies bought from Bandung. Yes, another delicious food!
