dreaming of somewhere far away


Dian.



Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed

leaving on a jet plane
Tuesday, June 28, 2011 || 8:58 PM

JAKARTA TRIP PART 5

DAY 5 (LAST)

Stayed in the house to pack and chill.

Oh yeah there was a cat and kitten in the back garden too! :D So cute right?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Me and my I ♥ Jakarta shirt lulz

Photobucket

Packed and ready to go!

Photobucket

The flight back was much less smooth, it was delayed and there was a little turbulence. Reached SG about 5 minutes before 11 when it was scheduled to reach at 10.25. But still, we landed safely.

I can't even begin to describe how good it felt when I lay down in my own bed. It really seemed like one of the best feelings ever LOL

Overall, the trip was great!

Didn’t get to go to the amusement park like I wanted, but there's always another time.

Had a ton of new experiences like

Labels: , ,