dreaming of somewhere far away


Dian.



Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed

where did it all go wrong
Monday, June 6, 2011 || 8:13 PM

Embarrassing moment of the day:
Spilling a full cup of iced tea at the drinks counter. My fault for being such a klutz when trying to put the straw into the cup.

In other news...

I'm gonna go into a bit of a rant.

You wouldn't believe how dumbfounded I was when I found out Twilight, freaking TWILIGHT, won 5 awards at the MTV Movie Awards while Harry Potter only won 1 (Tom Felton deserved his for sure). I'm not as pissed about the number of awards it won, but more to the fact of it totally not being deserving of them!

For instance, Best Female Performance: Kristen Stewart beat out Emma Watson.



Watch this video and tell me HOW Emma could've not won? She was amazing in DH Part 1.

And also Best Movie.

Beating out Harry Potter is one thing, but Inception, Black Swan, The Social Network? The critically acclaimed movies? Maybe I'm biased because I haven't actually watched Eclipse, but I couldn't even sit through New Moon since it was such a bore.

Gaaaaah!

*breathe in, breathe out*
It's alright, I've concluded that Harry Potter is too good for those Awards and its gonna own the Oscars anyway kthxbye.

Labels: