Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed
paid that price long enough
Saturday, July 30, 2011 || 10:44 PM
Watched Harry Potter in IMAX 3D yesterday!
Went straight from school, left at around 5 or something since my group had to finalize Entre report. Reached the cinema early, then got a text from my sis saying that she was stuck in the train and it wasn't moving -.-
BUT we entered the theatre just as the first scene appeared.
The 3D effects were cool, the glasses weren't as uncomfortable as I thought! And the screen was huge so with the glasses on everything looked amplified! Like you could literally notice every single detail, which was the best thing about it!
The bad part was that the sad moments were amplified as well.
The Prince's Tale and Fred's death in 3D OMG I CANNOT, MY CREYS! And I had to awkwardly remove my 3D glasses AND my spectacles to wipe my eyes haha.
Was it worth 22 bucks? Probably not, but it was still awesome :D
---

Happy 18th Birthday
to Phyd/Soi! :D
Everything I wanna say has been said on that board, facebook, and whatsapp!
(Psst... like Rosh said, grow taller! HAHAHAHAH)
♥ ♥ ♥
Labels: birthday wish, movies