A mini-recap of what's been going on during my holidays...
Tried baking cookies following a recipe that I've been wanting to try for a long time. I hadn't actually baked on my own since F&N practical exam, and even then I had a little help. So thankfully I didn't burn the place down hahahaha.
This is how it turned out:
It's a lot darker than it's supposed to be but it tastes okay! My family says so too so that's good. But the thing I hate about baking is having to wash everything afterwards...
---
Sis won free movie tickets so we watched
Rise of the Planet of the Apes!
I really liked it, I think it had a good plot and the action sequences were great. The main ape was so cute. Got excited when Tom Felton first appeared! His character was an ass but hey, he looked good :D
There was one scene where the guy and girl were sleeping on the bed and the ape was sitting and watching them, some guy at the back row said
"like Twilight" LOL!
---
Been roaming around the internet for jobs but I haven't exactly gotten lucky. The first one I got made me go to Jurong East to fill out a form and all, then my sister told me that the company is known for never calling back -.-
Then the second one called and asked me to come today, but then called back and said that they don't need me right now. The good part is that they said they would call when they do need me.
Till then, I'm kinda just rotting at home but I haven't been bored out of my wits yet so all's good. And I'm going out later today so yay!