Had long shifts at work for the past 2 days, didn't have time to update. So here I am now! (When I said I could work "anytime", I didn't mean I'd want 9-hour shifts. Ha, okay I should shut up.)
---
Went out with Phyd and Rosh for jalan raya on Thursday!
Went to Phyd's house earlier to bake cookies for Rosh as a birthday gift. Used the same recipe that I used the first time I tried baking cookies. Turned out there was no chocolate chips so we used chocolate rice instead!

Only took a picture of one tray but we baked 13 cookies in total for her, each with a letter using M&Ms, saying "
HAPPY BDAY ROSH". Phyd and I laughed the first time we looked at the cookies as they were baking cos they turned out bigger than we expected!
But they looked and tasted good! :D



Also baked for ourselves heh. The cool thing is that when we divided the cookies, we also each got 13 cookies!
----
Went home and waited for them to come. They stayed at my house for a while, then we went over to Phyd's house, where we surprised Rosh!


Her mum's cooking is awesome! :D
Rosh and I filled Phyd's laptop with dozens of awesome photos and a few videos
(what were we even doing?!?! LOL)




---
Went to Rosh's house next, then made an impromptu plan to watch a movie since Phyd said she wanted to watch one.




---
Johnny English: Reborn!
Loved it, really funny! Even though some parts are simple or cliche types of comedy, Rowan Atkinson managed to make it much funnier! He's a comedic genius.


Awesome day spent! Love these girls ♥