dreaming of somewhere far away


Dian.



Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed

where they are just and loyal
Friday, September 9, 2011 || 9:24 PM



YES, I FINALLY GOT IT. Was so excited!

Wand:
Sycamore with unicorn core, twelve and a quarter inches, surprisingly swishy

House:
HUFFLEPUFF!

I didn't actually mind what house I'd get into, but I knew that it'd most likely be Hufflepuff.

You might belong in Hufflepuff,
Where they are just and loyal,
Those patient Hufflepuffs are true
And unafraid of toil;

It's awesome no matter what, proud to be in the house. Anyway, our common room's beside the kitchens!

---

So I got accepted to work at Golden Village a few days ago, the manager told me I was hired just after I handed in the form. Watched Glee 3D that night which was awesome! On a Glee high right now, movie soundtrack's on repeat. :D

Anyway, back to the job. I'm working at the Candy Bar for now! (TM outlet if anyone wants to stalk.. LOL JK).

I think I'm getting the hang of everything. Kinda slow at grasping the part of the money and other cashiering stuff. Any money missing and I have to pay for it, that's what I'm always scared of.

This job's a good change from my previous one. Less salary but then again I don't have to pay for transport since I can just walk.

So yeah, this week has been quite eventful!

Labels: , , ,